Sunday, July 6, 2014

Public advisory on shaking hands

I as a physician shake hands to care for the patient.  At the present day, this is unlikely to be a factor as I am not in practice.

That is a face of time for me, but in reality, I do not shake hands with women for the sake that Torah is not here to honor the face of altered envy of change for discussion unheard by time uneducated.

Women who understand the Jewish spirit and mind do not offer their hands to shake a man's hand from Israel.  This is very hard for many to really accept. Many women I have turned down for handshakes get very unhappy and feel as if someone has asked them to leave the smile off their face.

It is true that Jews should keep Torah and keep their ways.  If I shake the women's hands in my life, that usually means that I am not entirely secure in my own fraternity.

I am sorry if this offends. I have tried it other ways and it does not work for me.

If you are my patient and I see you in clinic and you are a woman, I may be willing to shake your hand for sake of you being in my care.  But if you see me at the store, it will not be a point of care and I would appreciate it that you do not forfeit my feelings as a Jewish mind by asking for me to be your handshaker in public.

Torah is not a jewish subsidy of blindness.  This is really the way of Israel.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment